Primera 78102 Signature Colour Slide Printer
The Primera Signature is the world's smallest colour slide printer, which prints directly in CMYK process on special coated slides. Text, graphics and logos along with high-resolution linear and 2D bar codes on every slide significantly increases the efficiency in your lab and helps to reduce the risk of misidentification of specimens.
Primera’s New Signature Slide Printer can significantly increase the efficiency of your lab while helping to reduce the risk of misidentification of specimens. It prints directly onto slides, eliminating handwriting or expensive, difficult to apply xylene-resistant labels. With impressive 300 dpi print resolution, you can print text, graphics and logos along with high-resolution linear and 2D bar codes on every slide you process. Signature is also the world’s first and only COLOUR slide printer. This revolutionary feature lets you purchase and keep inventory of only one slide colour – plain white. With Signature, you can print a wide range of colours and patterns for faster identification.
Easy to Use
Signature is designed for efficient, hands-free operation. Slides are stored in easy-to-load cartridges – away from dust and other potential contaminants. It takes just a few seconds to change out the cartridges if you need standard slides for one study and positively-charged slides for others. The level of slides remaining in a cassette is easily viewed through the cassette’s transparent blue LED backlit case.
Key Features and Benefits:
- On-demand, full-colour printing – print only the number of slides you need to help eliminate errors
- Reduce inventory and purchasing activity – your inventory of multiple colours of slides is eliminated since you can now print colours on white slides
- Prints directly onto slides – eliminates handwriting that is hard to read and labels that are hard to apply and can potentially fall off or cause jams in your slide processing instruments
- Small footprint – fits perfectly next to the microtome or the Cytology slide processor
- PTLab Software – template-driven software ensures that the exact information you require on the slides gets printed every time; also allows configurable output data stream to LIS systems
- Xylene-, alcohol-, reagent-, stain-, heat-, and chemical-resistant ink – ensures reliable identification of slides now and for years in the future