HID Technology ThinLine II-5395 ThinLine II® 5395
Providing performance and reliability, HID's attractive, unobtrusive ThinLine II® proximity card reader is housed in a two-piece, weatherproof secure potted enclosure.
- The size of most standard U.S. switch plates.
- Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface.
- Potted reader suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Base part numbers: 5395 (Wiegand), 5398 (Clock-and-Data).
- 18" (45 cm) wire pigtail standard; consult factory for 9' (2.7 m) pigtail available by special order.
- Easily installed and maintained with the use of replaceable covers.
- Available with a Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface.
- Provides high reliability, consistent read range and low power consumption.
- Features include multicolor LED and internal control or host control of the LED and beeper.
- Mounts directly on metal with minimal impact on the read range performance.
- Aesthetic design available in two cover designs and four colors to match any décor.
- Includes multilingual installation manual.