HID Technology Visitor Management Software
We take the same approach with out card-based visitor systems as we do with our ID card software, it has to be user friendly yet flexible and with features that will cope with modern visitor system requirements.
EasyLobby from HID Global
HID Global's EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management solutions allow organizations to automate the entire process of registering a visitor, printing a badge and capturing detailed information in seconds by simply scanning an ID (such as a driver's license, business card or passport).
- Enhance the professionalism of the enrollment process and visitor check-in
- Streamline enrollment with pre-registration or self-registration options
- Provide additional safeguards by screening against felony and sex offender watch lists
- Improve security by identifying who is in a facility quickly and accurately, especially in emergency situations
- Conduct analysis/reporting on visitor data, quickly and easily
VisitorBook by Sabadille Systems
VisitorBook software harnesses many of the features of the identity card products in the CardFocus suite and adds critical functionality for visitor management, including:
- A visitor database base tailored specially for capturing and securely storing valuable visitor data.
- With the ability to pre-register visitors from any networked PC.
- Support for capturing visitor biometric data - photos, signatures and fingerprints.
- Support for managing employee visits - maintaining employee records.
- The ability to send various announcement e-mails to the person visited - used to announce by e-mail visitor's arrival, departure, need for assistance, etc.
- The ability to mark visitors excluded from entry with alarms to signal entry attempts by excluded visitors.
- Support for setting timeouts for visitor passes with alarms to signal out-of-date visitor passes.
- A facility called the Visitor Gate that allows security personnel to monitor visitors checking in and out, permitting photo verification in real-time.
- Advanced features as standard - visitor pass encoding with magnetic stripes, barcodes and smart chip programming.