DTM CX86e Colour Tag Printer
The fast and compact printing solution for production, POS and POI applications
The DTM CX86e is the world’s smallest LED dry toner colour label printer and helps companies to produce versatile and professional colour labels and tags, improving on standard monochrome thermal prints.
Whether you are producing vouchers, coupons, receipts, photo ID tags, visitor badges, price & promotional stickers, sleeves, loop ribbons or labels for boxes, the DTM CX86e’s speed makes it easy to print high-quality full-colour labels and tags for signage and products, attracting attention and increasing sales.
Due the compact size, the CX86e is ideal for mobile use and can be used anywhere. The CX86e has many uses from product labelling to personalisation.
- Dry Toner Technology. No need for expensive coated inkjet stock. As with laser printers you can use plain stock which gives you 100% waterproof and UV-resistant prints.
- What is LED-Technology? The printing process is similar to laser printing, fusing dry toner on the label material through a heat unit (fuser). This digital LED technology delivers high resolution prints. Thanks to this technology, the printer requires less space, is compact, environmentally friendly and energy efficient, using significantly fewer raw materials and energy in the manufacturing process. LED print heads have no moving parts, making them robust and ultra-reliable.
- CMY three-colour toner cartridge. With the CX86e your warehouse and production becomes more efficient, the coloured toner is replaced within seconds and the device is ready to use without delays.
- Ethernet and WLAN connection. Forget annoying USB cables that block your way or force you to stand next to the printer. Connect the CX86e via Ethernet or WLAN with your network and easily print from unlimited clients.
- Ready to print in minutes. Use the included NiceLabel Free 2019 DTM Edition for simple creation of label designs or upgrade for data importing and variable data printing. The CX86e can also be used with other popular label design software such as BarTender and graphic software such as Adobe Illustrator and other Windows applications. You can also print PDF’s straight from Adobe Acrobat for even better ease of use.
Label Printer Specification
|Print Method||Full-colour electrophotographic with three separate LED print engines (CMY )|
|Print Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Width||25 - 86 mm|
|Print Length||53 - 551 mm|
|Media Types||Self-adhesive labels or tags, dry toner approved films. (Use DTM Print certified Genuine Label Stock for a variety of approved dry toner materials.).|