Fargo DTC1500 ID Card Printer
Built on 20 years of proven direct-to-card printing expertise, the HID® FARGO® DTC1500 card printer and encoder offers the convenience and lower cost of high-capacity consumables along with a comprehensive feature set including...
- Built-in dual-side printing activated with the simple use of an RFID tag making after-purchase upgrades effortless.
- Card lamination module for applying overlaminates to produce highly secure and durable cards.
- Technology card encoders that allow you to easily migrate to contact and contactless smart card technologies (including but not limited to iCLASS SE® or MIFARE®) or simple magnetic stripe and proximity cards as needed.
- A Wi-Fi® accessory allows you to conveniently print anywhere, anytime.
- Custom watermark overlay and resin scramble data protection.
- Password-protected printer operation and AES data encryption.
- Built-in Ethernet and USB connection for centralized or remote ID card issuance.
- FARGO® Workbench™ diagnostic utility for printer maintenance facilitation, including Color Assist™ spot-color matching.
Base ModelsDTC1500 single sided printer - 51400
DTC1500 dual sided printer - 51405
DTC1500 dual sided printer with lamination - 51410
Encoding OptionsISO magnetic stripe encoder
iCLASS, MIFARE/DESFire, and contact smart card encoder
HID Prox, iCLASS, MIFARE/DESFire, and Contact smart card encoder
ID Card Printer Specification
|Sided Printing||Single or dual|
|Print Method||Direct-to-Card dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer|
|Colour Capability||Full Colour / Monochrome|
|Print Speed||6 seconds per card (K*); 16 seconds per card (YMCKO*); 24 seconds per card (YMCKOK*)|
|Accepted Card Thickness||.009˝ - .040˝ / 9 mil - 40 mil / .229 mm - 1.016 mm|
|Data Interface||USB 2.0, Standard Ethernet with internal print server|
|Input Hopper Capacity||100 cards (.030˝ / .762 mm)|