HID Technology EntryProx EntryProx™
HID's EntryProx™ stand-alone reader truly stands alone in what it delivers. Compatible with all HID proximity cards and keytags, EntryProx™ provides single-door proximity access control and is ideal for unique applications. The reader, designed to be weatherand vandal-resistant, can be mounted indoors or outdoors up to 10 feet away from the control unit using the detachable antenna module. The versatile, attractive unit is easily modified to become an on-line reader by switching to Wiegand output mode, allowing it to connect to any OEM controller and provide card and PIN output.
The ADA-compliant 12-position keypad features large white-on-black numbers, enabling PIN entry or programming, with optional audio feedback and a raised dot on the 5 key. For extra security, EntryProx's keypad incorporates the "invalid PIN" lockout feature, preventing unauthorized trial-and-error PIN code entry.
The reader also features faster programming, enabling end-users to batch load up to 2,000 HID cards or keytags, in any format up to 37 bits, by entering a single keypad command sequence. A Block Delete feature allows for efficient badge administration by deleting a sequential range of cards/keytags from the EntryProx by user location.
- Ideal for Unique Applications - Proximity access control for small installations or remote locations.
- Trouble-Free Keypad Input - Extra secure keypad enables PIN entry or programming.
- Remote Monitoring - Configurable to be used in conjunction with an on-line system.
- Faster Programming - Batch load up to 2,000 HID cards or keytags with a single keypad command sequence.
- Efficient Badge Administration - Block Delete allows deletion of cards/keytags by user location.