DTM RW-9 / LW-9 Industrial-Grade, Heavy Duty Winders - RW-9 / LW-9
Made in Germany these label winders feature a 2mm steel housing with a rock solid linear motor drive and a robust mandrel. It can hold rolls with a weight of up to 30kg, with a width of 228mm (9”), a 76mm (3”) core and a maximum outer diameter of 330mm (13”). With a maximum speed of up to 300mm (12”) per second they can be used with virtually any digital printer on the market.
The multi adapter platform allows for attachment to any printer housing within seconds.
It’s perfect for use with virtually any thermal, thermal transfer and inkjet-based desktop label printer, including Primera’s popular LX900e and LX2000e colour label printers.
Both winders, RW-9 and LW-9, have the same functionality: they rewind and unwind label rolls. The rolls are perfectly tight and straight, there’s no need to rewind it by hand.
- Durable 2mm steel housing
- Can be used with virtually any digital desktop printer
- High torque linear driven motor
- Analog speed control via dancer arm (soft start and stop)
- Reverse support for printers which pull label stock during maintenance cycles