HID Technology MiniProx-5365 MiniProx® Hazardous Location 5365
- Accepts 5 to16 volts, meeting most voltage requirements.
- Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-data interface.
- Allows easy upgrade from magstripe to a proximity reader; no rewiring or pulling of new cable required.
- Offers high reliability, consistent read-range and low power consumption in an easy-to-install package.
- Mounts directly onto metal with no change in read range performance.
- Provides multicolor LED, compatibility with all standard access control systems and internal or host control of LED and beeper.
- Rated Hazardous Locations Class I, Div. 2, Groups A,B,C,D.
The Hazardous Location MiniProx® provides the same features and dimensions as the MiniProx reader, with an incorporated junction box rated for use in hazardous locations. The junction box is attached to an appropriate surface location utilizing four holes.