HID Technology R54270001 Omnikey 5427 CK Reader
HID Global's OMNIKEY® 5427CK Reader combines a modern design with a small footprint and functions in virtually any PC environment, opening new market opportunities for system integrators. Independent of operating system, the reader includes CCID and Keyboard Wedge Interface and it is commonly used for secure print authentication applications and access control systems as well as PC login using existing employees' credentials.
The reader also supports low and high frequency technologies within a single device to provide organizations with a seamless migration path and enabling mixed credential technology environments.
Additionally, the reader includes an integrated, easy-to-use web based management tool that enables intuitive, browser-based configuration independent from the operating system.
- Security - Enhanced system security supporting low and high frequency credentials including HID Prox ®, Indala Prox, MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE DESFire® EV1, iCLASS®, and iCLASS SE.
- Ease of use - Straightforward utilization of existing access control credentials for PC login in both CCID and Key Wedge operation modes.
- CCID Support - Eliminates the need to install drivers on standard operating systems.
- Keyboard Wedge support - Retrieves data from a card and presents the information directly to any application by emulating keyboard strokes.
- Flexibility - Numerous accessories and mounting options are available.